Elliott's Photo Album

Sunday 26 August 2007

Daddy and Mummies Ebay addiction

Dear all, I just wanted to bring it to everyones attention that mummy and daddy have begun to indulge in some Ebay shopping and I'm a little worried it might get out of control. They have opposite aproaches... Daddy is a cheapskate and has only been successful buying things that appear of no use for next to nothing (the window below cost him $12.50)... while mummy has a taste for a particular line of furniture (Parker Eames Danish style for the record) and she buys things that are admittedly useful for much more (the coffee table below cost her $102.50). So take a look and you be the judge, but I would appreciate everyone keeping an eye on their habits to make sure we don't end up with a house full of junk or not being able to afford nappies!!!!

Love Elliott xxx

1 comment:

Paul and Beth said...

I hate ebay and love it at the same time... my habit is vintage car bits and associated tat!