Elliott's Photo Album

Sunday 1 July 2007

New shoes for Brett

Those who've known me for long enough would realise that buying new shoes is pretty big! These are the first sports shoes I've actually purchased since my days working in a sports apparel/shoe store named SPORTSCO. By far and away the best part of that chapter was meeting Kel, the smelly feet and angry customer I'm happy to forget! Anyway, the way I figure it, the last time I paid full price for shoes would have to be 11 years ago!

First the shoes had to get Elliott's seal of approval

Then I got to Try them on

Not to be outdone, Elliott tried his shoes on too (present from Don, Kelly and Taryn)

For the record my shoes were Brooks Vapors (size 8.5 US). An excellent cushioning shoe with less motion control than the Brooks Beast or Adrenalin... perfect for my slightly supine gait.

No comments: