Elliott's Photo Album

Sunday 1 July 2007

Meeting some more new faces

This Saturday we had some nice visits from family, some planned and other spur of the moment. First we got to see Joe, Paul and Angela in the morning before they set off to the big smoke (Sydney) to see Lisa, James and the girls. Then Stephen, Clare, Vicki, Nicola, Casey & Lauchlan stopped in after checking out the Pasha Bulka before it is liberate back to see (????). It was great to see everyone and we had a nice time catching up over a cup of tea. Casey & Lauchlan were excellent with Elliott, and it was nice for him to get to meet his second cousins.

Elliott & Clare

Elliott & Stephen

Elliott & Nicola

Elliott & Vicky

Elliott with Casey & Lauchlan

Finally, Joe, Paul and Angela stopped in for dinner on the way home. I cooked chicken mushroom and asparagus risotto... which turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. It was the least gluggy of all the risotto's I've cook (just wish I knew what I'd done differently). It sounds like they had a great visit in Sydney, and Paul was extremely happy to have narrowly averted a trip to Ikea!

No comments: