Elliott's Photo Album

Thursday 7 June 2007

Trekking round Shortland

Over the weekend, Kel and Elliott enthusiastically got me up (at about 7:30 am... on a Saturday!) and took me for a walk, something that has become a bit of a morning ritual (for them). Usually, during the week as I've been getting ready for work, they get ready for their walk and then we leave at about the same time. Anyway, I was impressed with the territory they cover, especially with a pram in tow (and it's surprisingly hilly around here too)! When we got home, I plotted the route we took on Google Earth and calculated that they cover 4.2 kms in about 45 minutes, which means they set a cracking pace of 5.6km/hr. So if you're in Shortland early one morning and see a Black and gold flash (the colours of Elliott's Pram), shout out hello because it's probably Kel and Elliott! Hope there aren't too many rainy days ahead.


Keep Trekking guys :0)

No comments: